Orpetron Web Design Awards continues searching for outstanding sites to create awareness about contemporary design and to honor websites and site creators that have chartered new directions for innovation and create competitive inspirations between websites in the world.
We are honored to present the top sites in June that have won the highest score by the Orpetron-WDA jury.
Site Of The Month Winners
1- We Are Bulletproof
Bulletproof exist to vanquish design mediocrity and make brands more commercially successful. This redesign focused on UX and empowering content-creators to tell compelling and dynamic stories through our Work. 100% driven by a headless CMS.
UX Design Appreciation Winner
1- Porcelain Superstore
In migrating to Shopify Plus, Porcelain Superstore wanted a fresh, cohesive design that felt easy and fast on mobile. They also wanted to increase conversions for free tile samples.
In shopping/e-commerce sites, making a meaningful user experience become harder with the vast amount of actions and operations the user may take; here are some great features about this site, according to the jury:
- Great Typography (typeface, font size, hierarchy, and easy readability on mobile devices).
- Users do not miss any info. They always inform the user what is going on and instantly show the result of any action done by the user.
- Clickable elements are accessible and easy to use, especially on the mobile.
- Excellent shipping and the checkout experience.
- Details were taken into account, like adding multiple ways to input the quantity input on the product page. Users can input by taping or by the keyboard, which is essential when the user inputs a large quantity number.
- Overall meaningful user journey and excellent mobile shopping experience.